Wipro Software Engineer
Interview Guide Feb 25
Feb 252-3 rounds
The role of a Wipro Software Engineer
A software engineer uses mathematical analysis and computer science ideas to design and create computer software. Software engineers apply engineering concepts to software design and deeply understand programming languages, software development, and computer operating systems.
Wipro is a worldwide information technology, consulting, and outsourcing firm with a workforce of more than 160,000 people serving clients in 175 cities across six continents. Wipro's industry-wide experience, deep technological expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services, and vertically aligned business strategy enable customers to do business better.
- Utilize continuous integration and continuous delivery tools to validate and release applications.
- Working collaboratively with other cross-functional engineers, including teaming and mobbing.
- Develop working, tested software with a small agile team.
- Communicate effectively with the product owner, designer, and other technical experts.
- Engage in continuous learning and sharing with peers.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and leadership skills and advocate for technical excellence.
- With frameworks like Spring Boot, Angular, React, and VueJS, I develop exceptional user experiences with backend APIs
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of Java Springboot, Kubernetes AWS Microservices.
- Working Knowledge of Apache Camunda, Apache Camel, PostgreSQL DB BELK BEL Knowledge of telecom processes based on prepaid
- Knowledge of the Telecom domain and its processes, as well as Java Spring Boot
- Working experience as a Developer/Integration Engineer for Camunda.
- Experience developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrated production-scale experience.
- Strong understanding of Application Integration Architecture, SOA/EAI solutions, and solution design
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs
- Excellent Python programming skills.
Take a mock interview with Wipro technical hiring recruiters.→ Schedule Now
Wipro Software Engineer salary
The average salary of a Wipro Software Engineer is $105,132 per annum.
Interview Process Overview
Usually, the interview process for the Software Engineer role at Wipro consists of 2-3 rounds as under:
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Online Test Round
The online test includes multiple-choice questions as well as essay writing. This is a timed test, where each section is allotted a set time for completion. The test is divided into several sub-sections.
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic Programming and Computer Fundamentals
- Essay Writing: you have to compose an essay on paper on the topic that has been assigned to you within a given time frame. Current events, politics, and abstract topics are all possibilities.
- Look at this series: 12, 11, 13, 12, 14, 13, … What number should come next?
- Which word does NOT belong with the others?
- CUP : LIP:: BIRD:?
- An Informal Gathering occurs when a group of people get together casually and relaxedly. Which situation below is the best example of an Informal Gathering?
A. A debating club meets on the first Sunday morning of every month.
B. After discovering his salary raise, Jay and a few colleagues go out for a quick dinner after work.
C. Meena sends out 10 invitations for a bachelorette party she is giving to her elder sister.
D. Whenever she eats at a Chinese restaurant, Roop seems to run into Dibya.
To ace this round, you must be well-versed in your concepts. This round will be 40-45 mins. It will be simple to clear the round if you are familiar with the fundamental concepts. You should be prepared to enhance your chances with data structures and algorithms, database management systems, operating systems, networking, OOPs, and a programming language. Students from branches other than CS should study their branch's fundamental ideas.
- What are the different types of polymorphism in C++?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- What is function overloading?
- What is a ternary operator?
- What is an abstract class?
- What are the different types of constructors?
- What is the difference between Structure and Class?
Read these articles
This is the last stage of the hiring process. This round will be held online. Your communication skills, confidence, and body language will be evaluated by HR. You might be asked various puzzles, behavioral questions and technical questions depending on your comments and answers. The key to this round is to be confident and answer behavioral questions in a result-oriented structure.
- Describe a time when making a good impression on a client was especially important. How did you go about doing so?
- Describe a situation where you didn't meet the expectations of a client. What happened, and what steps did you take to resolve the issue?
- Tell me about a time when you ensured a customer was satisfied with your service.
- Describe a situation where you interacted with a difficult client or customer. How did you handle the situation?
- Providing excellent service to all your customers can be a challenge when you work with a large number of clients. How do you prioritize the needs of your customers?