What will a Written Resume Review cover?
Your resume will be evaluated on screening metrics that have been approved by recruiters and hiring managers.
- Does the CV reflect my role interest? (For eg - does the CV speak "Data Analyst"?)
- Have I effectively communicated the relevant skills and competencies for the role?
- Is the CV catering to the company's principles and values?
- Do I have the correct buzzwords for the industry?
- Is there anything in my CV that might raise a red flag during the screen?
- Is there any inconsistency in my CV that might be brought up in an interview?
- Is the CV easy to comprehend?
- Is the alignment, font and order of work-exp, education, extra-curriculars, etc correct?
- Is the length of the CV correct?
Where does the candidate stand in terms of his peers/competition?
- Rate on a scale of 1-10
- 1 = Needs a lot of improvement
- 10 = Well ahead of the curve
- 5 = Wouldn’t stand out in a crowd
In its current state, would you call the candidate for an initial screen?
- Strong 'YES'
- Leaning towards 'YES'
- Leaning towards 'NO'
- Strong 'NO'
The expert will review your resume as they would at your target company, and provide constructive improvement points where they feel your profile is lacking.