Can you describe your process for working with stakeholders to develop a roadmap and make decisions on priorities?
Engineering ManagerData Science Manager
Asked at CodeSignal, JFrog and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- How do you track progress and make adjustments to the roadmap as needed?
- How do you gather input from stakeholders when creating a roadmap?
- Can you describe your process for working with stakeholders to develop a roadmap and make decisions on priorities?
- Can you walk me through the steps you take to prioritize tasks and projects with stakeholders?
- Can you give an example of a particularly challenging decision you had to make with stakeholders and how you approached it?
- How do you balance competing demands and priorities from different stakeholders?
- How do you ensure that all stakeholders are aware of and understand the roadmap and decision-making process?
- Can you describe a situation where a stakeholder disagreed with a decision made during the roadmap development process and how you handled it?
- How do you involve stakeholders in the decision-making process to promote buy-in and ownership of the roadmap?
- Can you describe a time when a stakeholder provided valuable input that resulted in a change to the roadmap? How was this change implemented?
- How do you communicate the roadmap and decision-making process to other members of your team and ensure they are aligned with it?