Can you give an example of a time when you used persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things from your perspective?
Engineering ManagerData Science Manager
Asked at Wattpad, Hailo and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- Can you describe a scenario where you used persuasive communication to achieve a desired outcome?
- Can you describe a situation where you had to persuade someone to adopt a new idea or change their stance on a particular issue?
- Can you describe a situation where you had to use persuasive communication to resolve a conflict between team members?
- Can you give an example of a time when you used persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things from your perspective?
- Can you provide an example of a time when you successfully persuaded someone to see things from your perspective despite initial resistance?
- Can you recall a specific instance where you used effective persuasive tactics to successfully influence someone's opinion?
- How do you assess and adapt your persuasive approach to suit the individual you are communicating with?
- How do you effectively communicate the benefits of your perspective to others during a persuasive conversation?
- How do you ensure that your persuasive communication is ethical and respectful in nature?
- How do you typically approach persuasive conversations in the workplace?
- What methods do you find to be most effective when it comes to persuading others to see things from your perspective?