How would you measure success?
Asked at Naspers, Fiverr and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- Can you explain how you would define success for yourself in this position?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to determine whether a project was successful or not? What criteria did you use to make that determination?
- How do you define success, and how has that definition evolved over time?
- How do you evaluate the success of your work, and what indicators do you look for?
- How do you think your previous experiences have influenced the way you measure success?
- How would you define success?
- How would you measure success?
- If you were tasked with evaluating the success of a project, what factors would you consider?
- In what ways would you measure success?
- In your opinion, what is the most effective way to measure success in a professional setting?
- What are some specific goals you would set for yourself in this role and how would you measure your progress towards achieving them?
- What are your metrics for success?
- What does success look like to you in this role, and how would you track your progress towards achieving it?
- What do you consider success?
- What is your definition of success?
- What metrics would you use to gauge success in your role?
- What would you consider success?
- Which metric would you use to measure success?