What are some important engineering skills you've been working on improving over the past year?
Asked at LendInvest, Urban Company and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- What are some important engineering skills you've been working on improving over the past year?
- Can you speak to any specific skills you have focused on improving recently?
- What areas of engineering do you find the most challenging and how do you work to overcome those challenges?
- What engineering skill development opportunities have you taken advantage of in the past year?
- Can you share an example of how you applied a new engineering skill you learned in a recent project?
- How do you keep your engineering skills up-to-date and relevant?
- Can you describe a time when you had to learn a new engineering skill quickly? How did you approach the situation?
- In your opinion, what is the most important engineering skill for success in this field?
- Have you ever struggled with a specific engineering skill, and if so, how did you work to improve it?
- How do you measure your progress in terms of engineering skills development?
- Can you give an example of a time when you had to use multiple engineering skills in a single project, and how you approached it?