Can you tell me about the type of feedback you previously receive from a cross-functional peer?
Engineering ManagerData Science Manager
Asked at ResearchGate, Flexport and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- Can you describe a situation where feedback from a cross-functional peer helped you improve in your role?
- Can you describe a situation where you provided feedback to a cross-functional peer and how did you approach the situation?
- Can you discuss a time when you received feedback from a cross-functional peer that you disagreed with, and how did you handle the situation?
- Can you provide specific examples of feedback you've received from cross-functional peers in the past?
- Can you tell me about the type of feedback you previously receive from a cross-functional peer?
- How do cross-functional peers typically communicate feedback to you in the workplace?
- How do you balance the need for constructive feedback from cross-functional peers with the desire to maintain positive relationships in the workplace?
- How do you ensure that feedback from cross-functional peers is received and acted upon in a constructive manner?
- How do you typically respond to feedback from cross-functional peers?
- In your experience, what is the most common type of feedback that cross-functional peers provide to you?
- What steps do you take to actively seek out feedback from cross-functional peers in order to continuously improve?