Can you provide some examples of career development plans you have created with your team members? How did you approach creating them?
Asked at CodeSignal, PwC and 18 other companies
No answers yet.
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- Can you walk me through the process of creating a career development plan for a team member? How do you ensure it is aligned with both their individual goals and the needs of the team/company?
- Can you provide some examples of career development plans you have created with your team members? How did you approach creating them?
- Have you ever had to adapt a team member's career development plan due to changes in their role or the company's needs? Can you provide an example of such a situation?
- How do you involve team members in the creation of their career development plans? Can you describe your approach to doing so?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to revise a team member's career development plan and what steps you took to do so?
- How do you ensure that the career development plans you create are achievable and realistic? Can you provide a specific example?
- Can you provide an example of a team member whose career development plan you helped shape and the impact it had on their career and the team as a whole?
- How do you track the progress of your team members' career development plans and what metrics do you use to measure success?
- What steps do you take to stay updated on changes in the job market or industry that may impact your team's career development plans?
- Can you describe a time when you had to modify a team member's career development plan in response to feedback from them or the team?
- How do you communicate the career development plans you create with team members and their managers, and what steps do you take to ensure buy-in from all parties?