Can you give me an example of when you identified a problem with your own work performance and what actions you took to resolve it?
Asked at Avanade, Wealthfront and 18 other companies
No answers yet. Be the first one to answer!
This question has been asked in different phrasing across multiple companies and roles. Consolidated answers available on this page.
Also asked in other words as..
- Can you describe an instance when you identified an issue with your own work and the steps you took to address it?
- Can you give me an example of when you identified a problem with your own work performance and what actions you took to resolve it?
- Can you recall a situation where you realized that your performance was not meeting the expectations and what actions you took to resolve it?
- Can you share a situation where you realized that your work was not up to the mark and what steps you took to improve it?
- Can you think of a time when you had to ask for help to complete a task? How did you handle the situation?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you were called out for underperforming or underdelivering?
- Have you ever faced a situation where you found your performance below your own standards? What did you do about it?
- Have you ever received negative feedback on your work? How did you use that feedback to improve?
- How do you balance the need to deliver quality work with the need to work efficiently?
- Tell me about a time when you struggled with a task at work. How did you go about addressing the issue?
- What strategies do you use to stay objective when evaluating your own work?
- When was the last time you had to make a difficult decision at work? How did you ensure that you were making the right choice?
- Would you mind discussing a time when you realized that your work was below par and what measures you took to rectify it?